Why You Should Choose Our Professionals
Our exclusive GOLD STANDARD SYSTEM OF EXCELLENCE is the core of professional service we provide to each and every client. We work as a collaborative Group of professionals to best serve the needs of our clients. Our MISSION STATEMENT and Code of Ethics is the driving force behind all of our decisions. You have the security of an experienced leadership team overseeing your transaction every step of the way. We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With our exclusive Home Match Network and extensive contact networks that we have developed through the many national organizations, of which we are members, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective and thorough property search for you.
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Choose an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.